In recent times, I have come to learn and understand that failure can be acceptable in life. We are used to beating our selves up when ever we fail and in the end we let our failures push our passion away. Failure does not mean you are weak nor does it mean you do not have the brains for what you are doing. It just means you need to pick a new strategy to work with and improve on the old. It means you need to work harder to achieve your results.
Failure drives our passion to success and it is with this passion that you can pick yourself up and decide to try again. You don’t think of the negatives or listen to that little voice telling you it’s not possible. So,the next time your passion seems to be dwindling, look to these seven quotes on passion to encourage yourself.
- Follow your passion and success will follow you – Terri Guillemets – No one can achieve your dreams except you so keep that passion burning and never let it dim out.
- Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night – Terri Guillemets – Most people who have succeded have been determind to make and as such have faced out all odds against them.
- Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish – Jean de la Fontaine.-
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go and do that because what the world needs is people who have come alive – Attributed to Howard Thurman.
- Without passion, man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark – Henri Frederic Amiel, Journal, 17 December 1856.
- You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world – Sheila Graham.
- I don’t deny that I get excited, but that’s what happens when you’re passionate about what you do – Zak Bagans, Dark World: Into the Shadows with the Lead Investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew.
Enjoy life and make the best of it.